You can’t make a decision of purchasing a new computer monitor unless you know the perfect parameter of the best monitor. This is why I have created this list of Computer Monitors Under the ₹10,000 category.
If you are buying a new monitor for the first time or upgrading your old one, this article is for you. Here is the list of the top 5 best computer monitors in India under the budget segment with complete specifications and features.
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to decide on the best computer monitors?
There are several factors when you are planning to buy a computer monitor. When you are tight on your budget and still need a wider viewing experience, adding a bigger monitor can always serve the purpose. But, sometimes, we may be tight on budget or our desk space doesn’t allow us to buy the biggest computer monitor available in the market. Hence, choosing a 22-inches monitor can solve both purposes. Let’s understand it in the following sections of this article.
The ideal size and resolution of the best computer monitors
There is a science behind choosing a 22-inches monitor. Computer monitors of this size are ideal for someone who is looking for sharp text visibility without breaking his/her bank account. The key factor is its resolution. The more the resolution of your computer monitor, the sharper text you will see. But wait! It’s not the end!
As the resolution increases, so does the price. A more affordable range of computer monitors is coupled with Full HD resolution these days, but they are available in 22-inches, 24-inches, and sometimes 27-inches diagonal screen sizes.
If the resolution of a computer monitor is the same for a variety of different sizes, you will end up getting a not-so-good viewing experience. The best size and resolution for a computer monitor are 24-inches and Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels). However, choosing a 22-inch computer monitor with FHD resolution can save you money. When the size is less and the resolution is Full HD, you end up getting sharper text visibility. That’s why my list includes both, 22-inches and 24-inches Computer Monitors Under ₹10,000.
Display type of the best computer monitors
Another big factor while considering buying a computer monitor is its display type. There is a wide range of display types such as IPS, VA, TN, and so on.
Don’t get confused with these terminologies. This is the most important factor when choosing the best computer monitor. In 2022, you should simply avoid any TN display computer monitors. Those are outdated and pretty cheap quality as of today.
The best display types are either IPS or VA panels. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
To simply define them practically, I suggest you choose an IPS display if you are buying a computer monitor for daily office work and choose a VA display if you want to play games or consume multimedia.
IPS display provides a wider viewing angle as well as accurate colors that causes less strain to your eyes, whereas VA display provides vivid colors and more brightness.
Connectivity options of the best computer monitors
Another important point to consider is connectivity options in your computer monitor. This is kind of subjective as per your choice. The most common connectivity option is the HDMI port these days. An HDMI port is a must-have element in a computer monitor and the good news is, that most computer monitors have at least one HDMI port these days. No need to worry!
Having additional ports is the best thing possible in this budget range. Few monitors are available with two HDMI ports and few have VGA ports. If you have an additional port, you can connect your monitor with multiple devices. After considering the above factors, you can decide which one is the best suitable option for you. It may be a deal-breaker criterion if you need to connect your monitor with two devices.
Refresh rate and response time
In simple words, you need a high refresh rate and low response time in your best computer monitor. Let me explain why.
The refresh rate of a monitor determines how smoother the experience you would get while consuming multimedia on your monitor screen. These days, a 60Hz refresh rate is the most commonly available option. If your end goal is general purpose and office work, a 60Hz refresh rate monitor is good to go with. However, if you are planning to watch movies or play moderate games, at least a 75Hz refresh rate would be ideal, to begin with. Again, there is a price factor involved. Higher the refresh rate, the higher the price.
The response time of a monitor determines how quickly it responds to your clicks. Most computer monitors these days are available with 5 milliseconds response time under a ₹10,000 budget. However, you may also find some of them with 4 milliseconds response time. Unless you are a hardcore gamer, you don’t need a lower response time than this.
Top 5 Best Computer Monitors on My List
The following is the list of my top picks for computer monitors under the ₹10,000 price segment.
- Display: 22 inch (54.61 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) Borderless IPS Panel
- Connectivity: HDMI x 2 , VGA, Headphone Out
- Color Calibrated Screen for accurate Color Reproduction
- Connectivity: HDMI x 2 , D-Sub, Headphone Out
- Gaming Features: AMD Freesync,Black Stablizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Cross Hair
- DESIGNED FOR HOME, OFFICE & LEISURE: 22″ Full HD Slim-Bezel VA Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16.7 Million Colors and 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: 178°/178° Viewing Angles for clarity from any viewpoint.
- ULTRA-SLIM BEZEL: Minimum distractions with virtually seamless panel for maximum visibility
- EYE CARE: Adaptive Eye Care with Proprietary Brightness Intelligence , Low Blue Light, and Flicker-free technology prevent eye strain and protect your eyes
- SMART CABLE MANAGEMENT: Neatly hides cables inside the monitor stand for the cleanest and decluttered setup
- CONNECTIVITY: VGA x 1, HDMI 1.4 x 2, Headphone jack x 1
- Display: 24 inch (60.4 cm) Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS Panel, Anti Glare
- Connectivity: VGA Port, HDMI Port, Headphone Port
- Gaming Features: AMD Freesync , Motion Blur Reduction, Black Stablizer, Dynamic Action Sync
- Stand: Tilt Stand and VESA 75 x 75 Wall Mount
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Refresh rate -60Hz; Color depth – 16.7 Million colors, Contrast ratio – 3000:1
- An in built speaker model that dispenses great sound quality.
- The monitor uses the IPS Technology in Full HD with a resolution of 1920×1080 ensuring smooth visuals.
- The monitor has an ultra-wide view angle of 178° /178 ° which reduces the strain on the user’s neck.
- Blue light settings for reducing eye strain.
- VESA Mount availability of 100 x 100 makes this product easy to use.
- Exceptional Full HD IPS 21.5 Inch Ultra Thin Display : Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920×1080 resolution and 178 degree wide viewing angles I Zero Frame Design
- Connectivity Ports includes 1 x VGA Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 Audio-In Port, with Inbox HDMI and VGA Cable
- Care for your eyes with Blue Light Shield, Flickerless technology along with Comfyview which helps to protect the eyes and gives comfortable viewing experience
- 250 Nits Brightness, 4MS Response Time 75Hz Refresh Rate with AMD Free Sync Technology I -5 to 15 degree tilted angle for the comfortable viewing
- Integreated 2W X 2 Stereo Speakers for Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- 3 Years On Site warranty I Acer Toll Free No. 1800 11 4100
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API